The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Academy > Current Events
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Current Events Post articles and discuss occurrences inside and beyond civilization.

View Poll Results: What are your thoughts on the Trayvon Martin case? Tick all that apply
George Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder 3 4.62%
George Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter 4 6.15%
George Zimmerman is guilty of some lesser crime 3 4.62%
George Zimmerman is innocent 44 67.69%
George Zimmerman will be found guilty of 2d degree murder 6 9.23%
George Zimmerman will be acquitted of 2nd degree murder 23 35.38%
A mistrial will be declared 11 16.92%
There will be riots 33 50.77%
There won't be riots 7 10.77%
The screaming on the 911 tape is Trayvon 1 1.54%
The screaming on the 911 tape is Zimmerman 21 32.31%
Zimmerman provoked the fight 7 10.77%
Trayvon launched an unprovoked assault 31 47.69%
At least one official will be found guilty of Nifong-like misconduct eventually 16 24.62%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Established member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChapman
At least Tim Wise did not refer to George Zimmerman as White. I am tired of Libtards acting like George Zimmerman is the poster boy for physical Whiteness. George Ziimmerman is as Brown as a Romani Gypsy.
George Zimmerman is Native American. He took care of an African settler. Olmecs are Nican Tlacah!
Old 05-02-2012, 06:37 PM
bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChapman
At least Tim Wise did not refer to George Zimmerman as White. I am tired of Libtards acting like George Zimmerman is the poster boy for physical Whiteness. George Ziimmerman is as Brown as a Romani Gypsy.

No but he did refer to him as a white wannabee and uses this story to go into his usual rants about white racism. In the minds of many Tim Wise types minorities are only racist against other minorities because they have been exposed to white racism in white racist Amerikkka.

We will be hearing even more of this now since this supposed old Zimmerman my space account has been found:
Quote:
MIAMI (AP) On an old, long-unused MySpace page, Trayvon Martin shooter George Zimmerman made some disparaging comments about Mexicans and also referred triumphantly to his escape from 2005 legal troubles stemming from his confrontation with law enforcement officers.

Quote:
I don't miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft (expletive) wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) don't make you a man in my book," Zimmerman writes on the page.

"Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!" he adds, providing no details about these alleged incidents. The existence of the MySpace page was first reported by The Miami Herald.

Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said Wednesday that prosecutors could use Zimmerman's MySpace comments against him.

"It's not just speculation and innuendo. He has a history and a habit of profiling people," Crump said. "He thinks certain things about certain racial groups."

http://news.yahoo.com/old-george-zim...171820649.html

Some idiot in the comment section talks about the "right wing lie" that zimmerman is hispanic. I assume this person has had many challenges in life due to the fact that they are either blind or a little retarded.
And they are fat. Have you ever seen so many fat people? Poverty? Poverty of what? Having enough to buy so much food to eat that you become obese this is poverty? Only one TV? This is poverty? A house with a roof over your head? This is Poverty? Indoor plumbing? Electric appliances? Refrigeration? Phones? Cell phones? Computers? Designer clothes made by rap stars? $200 Nikes? Free medicine and medical care if you really need it? Is having all this poverty? What the hell, then, do we call the scenes they shoot out of Africa that they use to lay guilt trips down on all of us? -Ultimate Warrior

http://www.buchanan.org/
http://www.amren.com/
Old 05-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr
No but he did refer to him as a white wannabee and uses this story to go into his usual rants about white racism. In the minds of many Tim Wise types minorities are only racist against other minorities because they have been exposed to white racism in white racist Amerikkka.

We will be hearing even more of this now since this supposed old Zimmerman my space account has been found:

http://news.yahoo.com/old-george-zim...171820649.html

Some idiot in the comment section talks about the "right wing lie" that zimmerman is hispanic. I assume this person has had many challenges in life due to the fact that they are either blind or a little retarded.

Right wing lie that that Zimmerman is Hispanic, lol. That retard probably think Zimmerman is a pure unmixed German. He obviously has never step foot in Germany, if he thinks Germans can look like that.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Hello

Quote:
I don't miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft (expletive) wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) don't make you a man in my book," Zimmerman writes on the page.

"Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!" he adds, providing no details about these alleged incidents. The existence of the MySpace page was first reported by The Miami Herald.

Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump said Wednesday that prosecutors could use Zimmerman's MySpace comments against him.

"It's not just speculation and innuendo. He has a history and a habit of profiling people," Crump said. "He thinks certain things about certain racial groups."

That's very weak if that's the best they can find.

Everyone who lives in a "multicultural" area at one time or another has had thoughts about one group or another based on bad experiences or from what they see. Finding a juror of any race who hasn't said or thought such things about others would be difficult. That doesn't necessarily mean the person is racist. They're pissed off at something that happened to them or at something they saw that was upsetting.
Old 05-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Established member

Quote:
And minorities are only patriarchal because they have been exposed to white patriarchy. The conclusion that they can only free themselves from racism, if they give up their patriarchy, however, will never be drawn.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:32 PM
hUhLod8pDhU

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am a Noun
That's very weak if that's the best they can find.

Everyone who lives in a "multicultural" area at one time or another has had thoughts about one group or another based on bad experiences or from what they see. Finding a juror of any race who hasn't said or thought such things about others would be difficult. That doesn't necessarily mean the person is racist. They're pissed off at something that happened to them or at something they saw that was upsetting.

The rats are going though Zimmerman's trash looking for thought crimes. It seems that he made a few mildly disparaging comments about Mexicans. Which is a joke considering that he could sort of pass for one himself and the prosecutors are clearly desperate.

Quote:
"I don't miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft (expletive) wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) don't make you a man in my book," Zimmerman writes on the page.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rld&id=8646764

If you ask me the American justice system is cold stone dead and has been replaced by show trials.

Old 05-03-2012, 05:42 PM
neoteny is destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz
The rats are going though Zimmerman's trash looking for thought crimes. It seems that he made a few mildly disparaging comments about Mexicans. Which is a joke considering that he could sort of pass for one himself and the prosecutors are clearly desperate.

It is not unusual for central Americans to depreciate Mexicans as Mexicans do them. The media will spin it as the bigotry of a 'white Hispanic'.

Mark 10:20
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
hUhLod8pDhU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley
It is not unusual for central Americans to depreciate Mexicans as Mexicans do them. The media will spin it as the bigotry of a 'white Hispanic'.

The Central Americans are streaming north and the US should really flank the Mexicans by befriending some of the rebel indo types in the south.

The Jew York post hit a land mine with it's 'white Hispanic' jive, after initially claiming that Zimmerman was white. However the rabidly anti-white leftist media, backed themselves into this position by not bothering to check their facts.

Old 05-14-2012, 10:11 PM
bully

Default Hate crime charges

I just heard this on the news:

Quote:

WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.

Zimmerman admitted to killing Martin in February during a confrontation. However, he claims the shooting was in self-defense. He's facing a second-degree murder charge, which carries a maximum possible sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole.

In the meantime, FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...e-crime/nN5pR/
Old 05-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

This should not be considerd a hate crime because George Zimmerman did not say "die nigger" before shooting Trayvon Martin to death.

No racial slurs than no hate crime.