The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Academy > Current Events
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Current Events Post articles and discuss occurrences inside and beyond civilization.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Established member

Default Female Lib Senator calls on Trump to resign after assault allegations

I knew this was what all the #MeToo BULLSHIT was building up too;

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/11/politi...ult/index.html
"Go tell all in foreign lands that Russia lives! Those who come to us in peace will be welcome as a guest. But those who come to us sword in hand will die by the sword! On that Russia stands and forever will we stand!"

St. Prince Alexander Nevsky
Old 12-11-2017, 09:55 PM
The Jolly Reefer

No one cares, it's just Gillibrand being old and unattractive again.

"... One of contemporary Russia's most prominent conservative thinkers, Alexander Dugin, uses the terms "trans-human" and "post-human" to describe the development of European civilization, as he sees it. According to Dugin, the logic of liberalism presupposes the destruction of all collective identities, from the state and the nation to gender and humanity. Once gender has been dismantled, humanity will take a similar course: "If we do not apply the brakes just a little, we will hurtle on to the bitter end, until we're asked to baptise a chimaera, a bio-robot, a cyborg or to marry a fly to a human being."[2] Chairman of the State Duma foreign affairs committee Alexei Pushkov has assessed changes to the gender order in European countries "as an attempt to alter the very foundation of human civilization".[3] http://www.eurozine.com/articles/201...iabova-en.html

Quote:
“If I wanted to start an insane asylum that would be 100 percent cuckoo, I would just admit applicants that thought they know something about Russia.”

--Will Rogers, DT #1291, Sept. 14, 1930
Old 12-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Established member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodwo
No one cares, it's just Gillibrand being old and unattractive again.

Hey, wait a minute, i'm old and unattractive too, lol. But really, this is what it often is at heart; bitter women who over time their looks begin to match their souls, twisted by feminism.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:44 PM
Established member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvakum
Hey, wait a minute, i'm old and unattractive too, lol. But really, this is what it often is at heart; bitter women who over time their looks begin to match their souls, twisted by feminism.

It was certainly not lost on me that nearly all (all?) of the accusers were 40+ types that were definitely past their Hollywood prime.

You'd almost think that sexual assault only happened to aging actresses that are trying to find a way to get back to the limelight. I'm sure that no females 35 or under are fellating anyone to get ahead as we speak.

Gwyneth Paltrow in particular was looking really weird. She's obviously got those "Restylane" type fillers injected in her nasolabial folds. It always looks good as long as they're smiling, but get it in the right light and it looks like little mole tunnels on her face. Rose McGowan wasn't exactly turning heads (in a good way) either. Sad, but you know that old Ambrose Bierce quote about female beauty.

"And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there." (1 Kings 18:40)
Old 12-12-2017, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator

tl;dr Muh Russia didn't work, so fall back to Muh Pussy.

They already tried that one, I think.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:08 AM
All hail Pope Yitzhak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrobius

We knew it was coming but absent a tape of Trump raping a teenager it is just so pathetic.

Who knows, by the time this is over, it might take another Orange Revolution in the USA to settle this and kick the Kremlin out of Washington, and you guys might all have fled to Russia for sanctuary.
- Okie, delusional lunatic

I've already posted the CNN narrative, and I consider it pretty much accurate.

- Okie
Old 12-12-2017, 01:23 AM
Established member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrobius

They already tried that one, I think.

Desperate, aren't they?

President Trump knocked the wind out of their sails, so they try again with the same tactic which failed in the Election, seems to me the very definition of insanity, trying the same thing over and over again expecting different results.