The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > Private Forums > Imperium
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Imperium For the discussion of authoritarian nationalism of all varieties. Anyone may post here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 08-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Tchort's Avatar
Tchort Tchort is offline
Established member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 229
Default

Communism is dead. Advocating socialism and using certain aspects of Marxist strategy (which has proven to be effective) is not 'treason' of nation, people or ideals. Advocating for the well being of the white working class is not 'communist'. Advocating an end to near monopolies on power by large companies is not 'communist'.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 08-05-2006, 03:33 PM
Kodos's Avatar
Kodos Kodos is offline
All hail Pope Yitzhak
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,526
Country: United States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNietzsche
1) Become a state like Sparta.

So you agree with my view of what would happen if the 3rd Reich won, it would eventually become a stagnant overmilitarized society... and yet you are still a big fan of it?
__________________
Quite transparently Trump has been compromised by the FSB. That's why the Russians went so far out of their way to help him.

Who knows, by the time this is over, it might take another Orange Revolution in the USA to settle this and kick the Kremlin out of Washington, and you guys might all have fled to Russia for sanctuary.
- Okie, delusional lunatic

I've already posted the CNN narrative, and I consider it pretty much accurate.

- Okie
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 08-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Kodos's Avatar
Kodos Kodos is offline
All hail Pope Yitzhak
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,526
Country: United States
Default

The lesson that the stupid goyim should take from Jewry is that *any* form of government has its uses, and that the appropriate form of state and economy is dictated by the uses to which they are to be put. Political economy allows no permanence of arrangements, because any conceivable arrangement can and will eventually be exploited to the general disadvantage of the populace by that cohesive minority which is requisite for making and enforcing policy decisions in avoidance of eventual disorder and disintegration. The classic problem of "who guards the guardians" has never been solved.

Secular monarchy is better along these lines then any other system.

http://ancienthistory.about.com/libr...bbon_1_7_1.htm
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:02 PM
NeoNietzsche's Avatar
NeoNietzsche NeoNietzsche is offline
Have Brain, Will Cavil
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater Judea
Posts: 1,093
Country: Israel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort

Legions of naturally defined aristocrats are going to save Western Civilization?
A "Hitlerite" victory in WWII would have done so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort

Why should any of us bother caring then, what happens to our communities, nations and peoples, then, if nature has already crowned an aristocracy to defend us and conquor our enemies?
If you are cattle - goyische/untermenschliche/proletarian in spirit, you have no reason. Hence the current circumstance. The aristocratic spirit of dominance is here lacking as a counter to the spirit of ecclesiocratic dominance by Jewry. Governance is dominance, not "justice" (whatever that is) - and your Strasserite naivete in this regard disarms you and all other goy-dom in attempting to deal with Die Judenfrage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort

Vanguardism has to be created by men who will it. Hitler did not believe in a classless society, or a just economy- or else he would have tamed the industrialists, generals, conglomerate land owners, etc.
He needed war material, schnell, and an army already extant. Roehm would have been caught with his pants down by the Soviets on the battlefield, just as he was in the bedroom by the SS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort

Imagine 2 million armed, militant political soldiers forming a peoples army of white men in the United States. The leader of this movement makes a deal with the board members and CFO's + CEO's of AT&T, Chevron-Exxon-Shell-BP, Phillip Morris, Halliburton, Comcast, United-American-Delta airlines, Wal-Mart, etc. to allow them to keep their jobs and virtual monopolies in return for money and backing.
If the oligopolists make the weaponry and all else needed to equip those white men for national and racial prosperity, they have done their duty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort

Those who oppose this sort of action = Strasserists, those who are for it = Hitlerists.
Those who get caught with their pants down = Strasserites, those who take the initiative = Hitlerites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchort

Being in a situation that would result in total workers liberation from wage slavedom and perpetual class domination if it were seen through, would you prefer to let the fat cats stay in their golden cage, or kick them out and let your movement determine what is to be deemed fair and in your peoples best interest?
I prefer that you not worry about what might happen in Fairyland.
__________________
.
BEING HUMAN IS NOT ENOUGH
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Jimbo Gomez's Avatar
Jimbo Gomez Jimbo Gomez is offline
tired of this crap
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 17,961
Country: Vlaamse Leeuw
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNietzsche
One even more zealous, having been converted by yours truly - why do you ask?


Didn't she also post here in the past? I vaguely remember it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by il ragno
"I joined the Phora to laugh at niggers, post animated grave-dancing .gifs every time a Jew dies, and read skinhead how-to manuals on unprovoked eye-gougings in a circumspect and dignified manner - to take part in high-brow discussion, in other words. I did NOT sign on to be insulted!"

Alas, it turns out that French iconoclasts are every bit as knock-kneed as ..well....every other kind of Frenchman. But at least when you bent over, ass up, for Germany, they at least had tanks to scare you with.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:21 PM
NeoNietzsche's Avatar
NeoNietzsche NeoNietzsche is offline
Have Brain, Will Cavil
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater Judea
Posts: 1,093
Country: Israel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Palpatine

So you agree with my view of what would happen if the 3rd Reich won, it would eventually become a stagnant overmilitarized society... and yet you are still a big fan of it?
I deal with alternatives as the real world dictates them. I much prefer that result to the Judeo-Communist victory that was the only alternative.

Because a "stagnant overmilitarized society" sounds like paradise compared to a "progressive" multicultural and effeminate society.

The utopianist always complains that his vision of society just hasn't been tried - but I know that it wouldn't work if it had. So I'm prepared to pay the price of so-called "stagnation" and "overmilitarization" in order to have a tolerable regime as opposed to an intolerable one.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
NeoNietzsche's Avatar
NeoNietzsche NeoNietzsche is offline
Have Brain, Will Cavil
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater Judea
Posts: 1,093
Country: Israel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Martel

Didn't she also post here in the past? I vaguely remember it.
She's posting now, as before, as "Avalanche".
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Tchort's Avatar
Tchort Tchort is offline
Established member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 229
Default

Quote:
A "Hitlerite" victory in WWII would have done so.

He didn't, and we are living in extremely different times, 61 years later.

Quote:
If you are cattle - goyische/untermenschliche/proletarian in spirit, you have no reason. Hence the current circumstance. The aristocratic spirit of dominance is here lacking as a counter to the spirit of ecclesiocratic dominance by Jewry. Governance is dominance, not "justice" (whatever that is) - and your Strasserite naivete in this regard disarms you and all other goy-dom in attempting to deal with Die Judenfrage.

Your fantasies of a superior white aristocracy wrestling control from 'Jewish masters' is much more unrealistic than my belief that the American white working class can be motivated for positive change.

Quote:
He needed war material, schnell, and an army already extant. Roehm would have been caught with his pants down by the Soviets on the battlefield, just as he was in the bedroom by the SS.

The SA outnumbered the German military. Combining the two into a Wehrmacht of political soldiers (led by capable officers) would not have gone down the exact path the regular army did in WWII. It is impossible to say what the outcome would have been.

Quote:
If the oligopolists make the weaponry and all else needed to equip those white men for national and racial prosperity, they have done their duty.

So only half measures are needed to clean up this country?

Quote:
Those who get caught with their pants down = Strasserites, those who take the initiative = Hitlerites.

I am neither, so I guess my pants are on and I'm moving forward, not to the past.

Quote:
I prefer that you not worry about what might happen in Fairyland.

Coming from a man who lives in the world of what if's circa 1933-1945.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:23 PM
Kodos's Avatar
Kodos Kodos is offline
All hail Pope Yitzhak
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 19,526
Country: United States
Default

There were other alternatives, if the reactionary monarchist had staged a coup during the Weimar Republic???
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-05-2006, 04:26 PM
NeoNietzsche's Avatar
NeoNietzsche NeoNietzsche is offline
Have Brain, Will Cavil
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greater Judea
Posts: 1,093
Country: Israel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor_Palpatine
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoNietzsche

The lesson that the stupid goyim should take from Jewry is that *any* form of government has its uses, and that the appropriate form of state and economy is dictated by the uses to which they are to be put. Political economy allows no permanence of arrangements, because any conceivable arrangement can and will eventually be exploited to the general disadvantage of the populace by that cohesive minority which is requisite for making and enforcing policy decisions in avoidance of eventual disorder and disintegration. The classic problem of "who guards the guardians" has never been solved.
Secular monarchy is better along these lines then any other system.

http://ancienthistory.about.com/libr...bbon_1_7_1.htm
I agree. Let's arrange it.

Last edited by NeoNietzsche : 08-20-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.07438 seconds with 10 queries