The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Academy > Philosophy
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Philosophy The study of fundamental questions: the nature of reality, the justification of belief, and the conduct of life.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Established member

Thumbs up Guillaume Faye & the Jews

Few postwar thinkers in my view have played a greater role in ideologically resisting the forces assaulting Europe’s incomparable bioculture than Guillaume Faye. This was publicly evident at the international conference on “The White World’s Future” held in Moscow in June 2006, which he helped organize. It’s even more evident in the six books he’s written in the last seven years and in the innumerable articles, interviews, and conferences in which he’s alerted Europeans to the great challenges threatening their survival.

In this spirit he has developed an “archeofuturist” philosophy that takes its inspiration from the most primordial and Faustian urgings of our people’s spirit; he has incessantly warned of the threat posed by the Third World, specially Islamic, invasion of the former white homelands; he has promoted European collaboration with Russia and made the case for a white imperium stretching from Dublin to Vladivoskov; he privileges biopolitics over cultural or party politics; he’s developed a theory of the interregnum that explains why the existing system of subversion will soon collapse; and he’s successfully promoted anti-liberal ideas and values in a language and style that transcends the often ghettoized discourse of our movement. But despite his incomparable contribution to the forces of white resistance, he has always remained suspiciously silent on certain key issues, particularly regarding the Jews, the so-called Holocaust, and the interwar heritage of revolutionary nationalism — even though he is routinely referred to in the MSM as a fascist, a racist, and a negationist. On those few occasions he has spoken of Israel or the Jews, it has been to say that their cause is not ours and that we need to focus on the dangers bearing down on us. To this degree, his silence was tolerable. Recently, however, he’s broken this silence and taken a stance likely to alienate many of his supporters.

The occasion was an interview granted to the Zionist France-Echos — now posted at subversive.com. When asked in the interview about anti-Semitism in the “identitarian” movement he leads, Faye responded in explicitly philosemitic terms:

Anti-Judaism (a term preferable to anti-Semitism) has melted away like snow in the sun. There are, of course, pockets of resistance . . . . But this tendency is more and more isolated . . . because of the massive problem posed by Islamizaton and Third World immigration. In these circumstance, anti-Judaism has been forgotten, for the Jew no longer appears as a menace. In the milieux I frequent, I never read or hear of anti Jewish invectives. . . . [A]nti-Judaism is a political position that is obsolete, unhelpful, out of date, even when camouflaged as anti-Zionism. This is no longer the era of the Dreyfus Affair. Anti-Jews, moreover, are caught in an inescapable contradiction: they despise Jews, but claim they dominate the world, as if they were a superior race. This makes anti-Judaism a form of political schizophrenia, a sort of inverted philosemitism, an expression of resentment. One can’t, after all, detest what one aspires to . . . . My position is that of Nietzsche: To run down the Jews serves no purpose, it’s politically stupid and unproductive.

http://www.counter-currents.com/2011...faye-the-jews/

Faye is a good white man.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne

Faye is a good white man.

No, he isn't. He's a simpleton.

Quote:
he has promoted European collaboration with Russia and made the case for a white imperium stretching from Dublin to Vladivoskov; he privileges biopolitics over cultural or party politics

What on Earth is ''biopolitics''? Oh, that's right - it means that Englishmen, Sephardic Jews, and Tartars are all one people because they're ''biologically'' similar, and that the enemy of their ''biology'' is conveniently the people that Zionists happen to be angry with at any given moment in time.

This is the ultimate clown ideology.
She was determined to put me out into the night as soon as possible. The usual thing. Always getting shoved out into the night like this, I said to myself I'm bound to end up somewhere. That's some consolation. ''Chin up...'', I kept saying to myself, to keep up my courage. ''What with being chucked out of everywhere, you're sure to find whatever it is that scares all those bastards so. It must be at the end of the night, and that's why they're so dead set against going to the end of the night''.

-Celine
Old 05-08-2012, 01:49 AM
Established member

Quote:
Anti-Jews, moreover, are caught in an inescapable contradiction: they despise Jews, but claim they dominate the world, as if they were a superior race.

I don't see the contradiction, just your typical contorted anti-racist "logic". He is attempting to make it look like hatred of Jews automatically conflates with the belief they currently dominate the world. The emphasis is on dispelling the latter notion. This guy is a complete Zionist pawn.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:52 AM
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus131
I don't see the contradiction, just your typical contorted anti-racist "logic".

Yes. Its a strawman too. Who actually claims that Jews literally dominate the world, save maybe for a handful of cranks nobody takes seriously?

Faye's talking points more often than not sound like something from the desk of Abe Foxman.

If he honestly isn't interested in Jews and Jewish affairs, why doesn't he simply not talk about them? Why does he incessantly condemn anti-Semitism and claim its a specious and insidious conspiracy theory?
Old 05-08-2012, 02:13 AM
We have to put up with the mythology of our time

Quote:
the case for a white imperium stretching from Dublin to Vladivoskov

A minor point but shouldn't it be from Galway to Vladivostok? Dublin is on Ireland's east coast after all.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Back off, man...I'm a scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errigal
A minor point but shouldn't it be from Galway to Vladivostok? Dublin is on Ireland's east coast after all.
Faye can have Dublin if he leaves the rest of the country out of it.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Robespierre
Faye can have Dublin if he leaves the rest of the country out of it.

Dublin shall be the western outpost of the white imperium. It has been decided.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:29 AM
Established member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errigal
Dublin shall be the western outpost of the white imperium. It has been decided.
Only the Pale is truly White. No Fir Bolg need apply.

Jews and the asiatics of Vladivostok are fine, though.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of Ash
Only the Pale is truly White. No Fir Bolg need apply.

Jews and the asiatics of Vladivostok are fine, though.

I think Faye is working with a map of Ikea locations to decide the boundaries of the white imperium. That's what I'd do if I were in his shoes. The Dublin Ikea can be seen from a hill just east of Athlone so I suppose that's where the boundary line should be drawn.
Old 05-08-2012, 02:56 AM
Distinguished member

I think The Hoff met this guy at one of those "Ants In Your Pants" parties these insert favorite nonsensical political/ideological term-futurist freaks like to throw.