The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Pub > The Lounge
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Lounge Easy and irreverent chat without losing composure.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-17-2006, 08:47 PM
MrAngry's Avatar
MrAngry MrAngry is offline
Red rep from racists - A badge of honour. :D
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Age: 51
Posts: 2,305
Country: United Kingdom
Angry Just a thought

I am intrigued, even if there was a racial demarcation and every "race" achieved eutopic isolation without trying to annihilate each other, I have just read through a thread RIP VNNforum.com, which has racists arguing among themselves. (this pleases me )

Does this suggest that a new type of discrimination would develop among single races?
__________________
Haughty faux intelligence rules the day here when most of you intellectuals are dumber than a box of rocks when the conversation strays from what you have memorised from the book.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:21 PM
shanemac's Avatar
shanemac shanemac is offline
Drinking buttermilk all the week
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,372
Country: Germany NS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngry
I am intrigued, even if there was a racial demarcation and every "race" achieved eutopic isolation without trying to annihilate each other, I have just read through a thread RIP VNNforum.com, which has racists arguing among themselves. (this pleases me )

Does this suggest that a new type of discrimination would develop among single races?


Of course... tribalism is a basic human trait. Racism is just a form of tribalism applied to different races rather tribes. Tribalism will never die, and discrimination exists between white tribes in all-white countries.

It's a matter of degree. I see multiracialism as a bad thing because it leads to divisions in society which can never be mended. I also believe that whites make the best societies in the world, and that allowing large numbers of non-whites into our nations leads inevitably to a deterioration of the values in our nation.

Furthermore, natural racial differences applied across large populations will ensure different races will do better or worse than others in society/life (ie on average men will outperform women in engineering, computer science, whites will outperform blacks in any kind of intellectual activity). When we assume (without evidence) that all people are equal, then the only logical reason for such differences is racism/sexism... so this leads to policies like affirmative action (reverse discrimination) to reverse such perceived racism/sexism, and this is a bad thing because it is fundamentally unfair.
__________________
SMC, jozu


............../´¯/)...........(\¯`\
............/....//..............\\....\
.........../....//................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\.........../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_......_|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.(..)..(..(.\....)....)....).!
.\................\/.../....\...\/................/
..\................. /........\................../
....\..............(............)............../
......\.............\.........../..............


Join Mootstormfront
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:27 PM
Starr's Avatar
Starr Starr is offline
Colorless AmeriKKKan.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Tim Wise's nightmares
Posts: 41,882
Country: minnesota
Default

Why does racialists arguing among themselves surprise you or make you happy? There will always be personality and ideological clashes among any group of people. This does not mean that there are not many ideas that we all agree on(racial seperation being a big and very important one) for the most part or that we all seek similar goals and that we all care about the advancement and survival of our race, above all else.

An all white society would not be free of conflict among people along many possible seperate lines(religion, alone is the cause of much negativity and that is just the first thing that popped into my head) I don't think anyone is stupid enough to believe that. But that is a complete seperate issue from what we have to deal with in a racially diverse society, with a clash of people with very different behaviors, cultures, and abilities all throw together and expected to assimilate into one big melting pot, which is a negative for everyone concerned.
__________________
And they are fat. Have you ever seen so many fat people? Poverty? Poverty of what? Having enough to buy so much food to eat that you become obese — this is poverty? Only one TV? This is poverty? A house with a roof over your head? This is Poverty? Indoor plumbing? Electric appliances? Refrigeration? Phones? Cell phones? Computers? Designer clothes made by rap stars? $200 Nikes? Free medicine and medical care if you really need it? Is having all this poverty? What the hell, then, do we call the scenes they shoot out of Africa that they use to lay guilt trips down on all of us? -Ultimate Warrior

http://www.buchanan.org/
http://www.amren.com/

Last edited by Starr : 11-17-2006 at 09:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Keystone Keystone is offline
Penn's Colony
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 16,816
Country: United States
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemac
It's a matter of degree. I see multiracialism as a bad thing because it leads to divisions in society which can never be mended. I also believe that whites make the best societies in the world, and that allowing large numbers of non-whites into our nations leads inevitably to a deterioration of the values in our nation.
I absolutely agree, but too many racists---"racialist" is a weenie word---interested in separation think it would be cure-all as long as they are in charge. Whites are best left to solve their own race problems in their own locales and countries. Too many old oxen to gore for anything else.

For instance, I wouldn't touch the Irish--British pickle with a bargepole, just as white Americans have their own set of problems.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Björn's Avatar
Björn Björn is offline
With (Good) Signs Following
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nomadic
Posts: 1,013
Country: Aryan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngry
I am intrigued, even if there was a racial demarcation and every "race" achieved eutopic isolation without trying to annihilate each other, I have just read through a thread RIP VNNforum.com, which has racists arguing among themselves. (this pleases me )

Does this suggest that a new type of discrimination would develop among single races?

Perhaps your concern for racism is related to internal conflict? Not all people who believe in race are racist.
__________________
"We have a lady who is most high and mighty, high she is and holy, nobles love her for this. She is called Freo, well does she direct them, Freo, our lady, we give to her Friday."
(From the poem 'Brut', by the 13C poet Layamon)

"bpeps mom IS pretty milfy" - Billy Score

fka Sigurd
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:43 PM
shanemac's Avatar
shanemac shanemac is offline
Drinking buttermilk all the week
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,372
Country: Germany NS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
For instance, I wouldn't touch the Irish--British pickle with a bargepole

LOL... can't say I'd blame you.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:44 PM
MrAngry's Avatar
MrAngry MrAngry is offline
Red rep from racists - A badge of honour. :D
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Age: 51
Posts: 2,305
Country: United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemac
Of course... tribalism is a basic human trait. Racism is just a form of tribalism applied to different races rather tribes. Tribalism will never die, and discrimination exists between white tribes in all-white countries.

Where does it end, does this suggest that racism is really just tribalism, and heads a long list of "degrees" in which people will turn to, will it umtimately mean we all segregate ourselves as individuals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemac
It's a matter of degree. I see multiracialism as a bad thing because it leads to divisions in society which can never be mended. I also believe that whites make the best societies in the world, and that allowing large numbers of non-whites into our nations leads inevitably to a deterioration of the values in our nation.

Its not multiracialism that leads to divisions, there are many examples where it can work, it fails when one group of people segregate or are segregated by a classification, in this case race. More likely it is usually poverty and poor education that leads to a breakdown in societies.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemac
Furthermore, natural racial differences applied across large populations will ensure different races will do better or worse than others in society/life (ie on average men will outperform women in engineering, computer science, whites will outperform blacks in any kind of intellectual activity). When we assume (without evidence) that all people are equal, then the only logical reason for such differences is racism/sexism... so this leads to policies like affirmative action (reverse discrimination) to reverse such perceived racism/sexism, and this is a bad thing because it is fundamentally unfair.

We will see the rise of two new economic superpowers over the next 20-30 years where those societies will flourish and what you term as the best societies in the world will perhaps suffer as a consequence, there are many european examples of "white" nations being less than desirable also, not due to race or colour, but as Ihave said previously, due to lack of education and wealth.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:47 PM
MrAngry's Avatar
MrAngry MrAngry is offline
Red rep from racists - A badge of honour. :D
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Age: 51
Posts: 2,305
Country: United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigurd
Perhaps your concern for racism is related to internal conflict? Not all people who believe in race are racist.

expand on that comment for my education please.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:54 PM
Thomas777 Thomas777 is offline
Ronin
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 8,031
Country: Betsy Ross
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanemac
I also believe that whites make the best societies in the world, and that allowing large numbers of non-whites into our nations leads inevitably to a deterioration of the values in our nation.

I appreciate your point, but I don't know germane it is to determine what races create/cultivate the "best" societies.

Multiculturalism (as you have already pointed out) creates intractible lines of sociopolitical conflict between peoples and alienates individuals from their fellows. Its a system that favors big capital interest over public interest. That is why I oppose it.

I personally think that many White societies (including my own) are really quite dysfunctional compared to some other societies (Japan comes to mind). That said, my interest is not in establishing "superiority" or "inferiority" of races...my interest is advancing what is best for my own nation, as it is the only nation I've got.
__________________
She was determined to put me out into the night as soon as possible. The usual thing. Always getting shoved out into the night like this, I said to myself I'm bound to end up somewhere. That's some consolation. ''Chin up...'', I kept saying to myself, to keep up my courage. ''What with being chucked out of everywhere, you're sure to find whatever it is that scares all those bastards so. It must be at the end of the night, and that's why they're so dead set against going to the end of the night''.

-Celine
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-17-2006, 09:56 PM
shanemac's Avatar
shanemac shanemac is offline
Drinking buttermilk all the week
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,372
Country: Germany NS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngry
Where does it end, does this suggest that racism is really just tribalism, and heads a long list of "degrees" in which people will turn to, will it umtimately mean we all segregate ourselves as individuals?

Race/Nation/Region/City/suburb/family/socioeconomic class/football team/school.... These are the categories into which people segregate themselves. Whatever divisions exist in the society, people will tribalise themselves along those lines.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngry
Its not multiracialism that leads to divisions, there are many examples where it can work, it fails when one group of people segregate or are segregated by a classification, in this case race. More likely it is usually poverty and poor education that leads to a breakdown in societies.


Yes there are some very few examples where multiracialism works on at least a superficial level. Like in a football team I guess. However, there are many more cases where it is a negative rather than a positive (social harmony, national values).



Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAngry
We will see the rise of two new economic superpowers over the next 20-30 years where those societies will flourish and what you term as the best societies in the world will perhaps suffer as a consequence, there are many european examples of "white" nations being less than desirable also, not due to race or colour, but as Ihave said previously, due to lack of education and wealth.

China and India will no doubt improve economically, because they have such large workforces who are willing to work for low salaries. However, in terms of culture, science and revolutionary technological breakthroughs, I doubt if they'll ever reach the levels of North America and Europe. We shall see.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.10002 seconds with 9 queries