The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > Private Forums > Jewology
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Jewology Discussion about Jews. Anyone may post here.

Old 12-26-2008, 02:26 PM
entrepreneur

Default Theory that ashkenazi jews are high in aspergers syndrome

David mamet a famous hollywood screenwriter (glengarry, the verdict) is theorising that ashkenazi jews have a high rate of aspergers syndrome. The theory links once again to the rabbinic agenda and inbreeding of the middle ages producing certain brain types, most interestingly that centuries of talmudic studies produce good hollwood scriptwriters.

Although he links it to hollywood, it could explain the jewish predominance in technical sciences, law and accounting, and connects well to a theory i have that the jewish population consists purely of people at extreme ends of the neurological spectrum ranging from psychopathic to schizoid, with very few average types. Because average types would simply be unhappy in a success and social revolution based jewish society and happier out of it. Aspergers i am theorising could link the schizoid and psycopathic spectrums.

http://infoproc.blogspot.com/2007/08...nazim-and.html

also

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...nd-458824.html

Mamet on Asperger's, Ashkenazim and the movies
The excerpt below is from his book Bambi vs Godzilla. Is he talking about movie directors, or physicists? :-)

Trivia question: what do David Mamet, Greg Cochran, Steve Pinker and Gregory Clark (author of A Farewell to Alms) have in common?

Glengarry Glen Ross is one of my favorite movies; the scene below is an all time classic. PUT THAT COFFEE DOWN!

DAVID MAMET

I think it is not impossible that Asperger’s syndrome helped make the movies.

The symptoms of this developmental disorder include early precocity, a great ability to maintain masses of information, a lack of ability to mix with groups in age-appropriate ways, ignorance of or indifference to social norms, high intelligence and difficulty with transitions, married to a preternatural ability to concentrate on the minutiae of the task at hand.

This sounds to me like a job description for a movie director. Let me also note that Asperger’s syndrome has its highest prevalence among Ashkenazi Jews and their descendants. For those who have not been paying attention, this group constitutes, and has constituted since its earliest days, the bulk of America’s movie directors and studio heads.

Neal Gabler, in his An Empire of Their Own points out that the men who made the movies – Goldwyn, Mayer, Schenck, Laemmle, Fox, - all came from a circle with Warsaw at its center, its radius a mere two hundred miles. (I will here proudly insert that my four grandparents came from that circle).

Widening our circle to all of Eastern European Jewry (the Ashkenazim), we find a list of directors beginning with Joe Sternberg’s class and continuing strong through Seven Spielberg’s and he youth of today.

...There was a lot of moosh written in the last two decades about the “blank slate”, the idea that since each child is theoretically equal under the eyes of the law, each must, by extension be equal in all things and that such a possibility could not obtain unless each child was, from birth, equally capable – environmental influences aside – of succeeding in all things.

This is a magnificent and majestic theory and would be borne by all save those who had ever had, observed, or seriously thought about children.

Races, as Steven Pinker wrote in his refutational The Blank Slate, are just rather large families; families share genes and thus, genetic disposition. Such may influence the gene holders (or individuals) much, some, or not at all. The possibility exists, however, that a family passing down the gene for great hand-eye coordination is likely to turn out more athletes than without. The family possessing the genes for visual acuity will likely produce good hunters, whose skill will provide nourishment. The families of the good hunters will prosper and intermarry, thus strengthening the genetic disposition in visual acuity.

Among the sons of Ashkenazi families nothing was more prized than genius at study and explication.

Prodigious students were identified early and nurtured – the gifted child of the poor was adopted by a rich family, which thus gained status and served the community, the religion, and the race.

The boys grew and regularly married into the family or extended family of the wealthy. The precocious ate better and thus lived longer, and so were more likely to mate and pass on their genes.

These students grew into acclaimed rabbis and Hassidic masters, and founded generations of rabbis; the progeny of these rabbinic courts intermarried, as does any royalty, and that is my amateur Mendelian explication of the prevalence of Asperger’s syndrome in the Ashkenazi.

What were the traits indicating the nascent prodigy? Ability to retain and correlate vast amounts of information, a lack of desire (or ability) for normal social interaction, idiosyncrasy, preternatural ability for immersion in minutiae; ecco, six hundred years of Polish rabbis and one hundred of their genetic descendants, American film directors.
Old 12-26-2008, 03:46 PM
Hedmarken for hedmarkinger!

I am not shocked at all that we yet again get information that askenazi jews are highest in some area, and absolutly no links that really says it is the case other than jew saying it is the case.

There is no indication why Aspergers should thrive within the jewish mileu, since it was very socially competetive where lies and manipulation was/is often used.

My guess is that you will find Asperger syndrome the most, where people manily fight against nature to earn their living, and not for social prestige with oter humans.
Old 12-26-2008, 06:59 PM
Master "de" Bater

I wouldn't doubt that aspergers is a jewish thing like taysachs. I worked with a guy who claimed to have aspergers. He reminded me of a jew in almost every way, but when I asked him he of course denied it. He was the most annoying person I had ever met and everyone in the office hated him and refused to work with him, myself included.
Old 12-27-2008, 07:01 AM
entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by delete
I am not shocked at all that we yet again get information that askenazi jews are highest in some area, and absolutly no links that really says it is the case other than jew saying it is the case.

There is no indication why Aspergers should thrive within the jewish mileu, since it was very socially competetive where lies and manipulation was/is often used.

My guess is that you will find Asperger syndrome the most, where people manily fight against nature to earn their living, and not for social prestige with oter humans.

The problem many phora or WN members have is that they don't have any real insight into the jewish community from the inside, and rely on their information from a tight knit group, where natural human nature tends to put everything jewish through a negative filter. In such a psychological scenario it becomes taboo to admit positive aspects of the other group. That process of course is natural to all humans and helps to re-enforce a specific group conflict purpose, as part of an ongoing conflict.

My quest is to get at the truth, indpendently of any group. You wont find me agreeing with this kind of stuff just to get along with the group. If i say anything negative about jews, its because thats a conclusion i arrived at independently. I don't really want any points for that. It irks me that much of the REP i get on the phora is purely for research i did on negative aspects, but i have to put that in context with the benefits, of actually even being able to research this subject at all.

Considering the abnormal psychological makeup of jews its no surprise that many will hit the talented end of the human spectrum, but you won't hear much about the failures. They get selected out. A big reason that jews got into various nations in the first place was because the creative jews produced intellectual capital and skills adapted towards specific nations, which was deemed of great interest.

Inside a jewish community there are major fragmentations, which i describe in terms of alpha and creative jews. The creative jews part includes the rabbis, artists, film directors, social revolutionaries etc... You will find these people are not manipulative but creative, turning over intellectual capital which can often be used by the often manipulative sociopathic jews. These creatives can be easily manipulated and co-erced into adapting their often idealistic and altruistic works.

The kind of brain required to be a good screenwriter is an aspergers brain. As the piece says the aspergers brain is often not in touch with social reality and can favour imagining a detailed ideal world without the nasty aspects of social reality prevailing, hence many jewish intellectual products churn out escapist dramas with happy conclusions.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Banned

I think I might be an aspi... Einstien was one...

... If we could eliminate the genes for things like autism, I think it would be disastrous,The healthiest state for a gene pool is maximum diversity of things that might be good.

One of the first people to intuit the significance of this was Asperger himself - weaving his continuum like a protective blanket over the young patients in his clinic as the Nazis shipped so-called mental defectives to the camps.
"It seems that for success in science and art," he wrote, "a dash of autism is essential."
Old 12-27-2008, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinklehopper
The problem many phora or WN members have is that they don't have any real insight into the jewish community from the inside, and rely on their information from a tight knit group, where natural human nature tends to put everything jewish through a negative filter. In such a psychological scenario it becomes taboo to admit positive aspects of the other group. That process of course is natural to all humans and helps to re-enforce a specific group conflict purpose, as part of an ongoing conflict.
But you don't suffer from exactly the same, since you FMPOV seems to equate whites with the one you find where you live? My community works nothing like what you decribe, since it is decent and people help eachother, even if there is some violence when people get drunk.

Quote:
My quest is to get at the truth, indpendently of any group. You wont find me agreeing with this kind of stuff just to get along with the group. If i say anything negative about jews, its because thats a conclusion i arrived at independently. I don't really want any points for that. It irks me that much of the REP i get on the phora is purely for research i did on negative aspects, but i have to put that in context with the benefits, of actually even being able to research this subject at all.
I don't doubt your honesty, and people could probably argue correctly that my pet theories suffers from to little good sources also.

I do think that you have noticed some real differences in the social dynamic of jews compared to their hosts that is correct. I do however not think you are looking at the correct cause, as I think autistic traits were selected for in remote nuclear families to a higher density, than people living in large families in a village or a ghetto.

The main reason I don't think jews is very high in Aspergers, since everywhere you read, the jewish culture come off as competetive.

If you look at what culture Aspergers flourish best and is best integrated, my guess would be the germanic cultures, and that jewish Aspergers never really propered in jewish society until the emmancipation, when the germanics even gave the jews protection of the LAW, freeing them from the talmudic tyrrany of the Rabbies.

Jews don't come clean on this, but Orthodox judaism was a totalitarian society, since speech, thought and behaviour was regulated, and the rabbies could punish any deviant at will for 1600-2500 years, also with death.

People like you could for instance have been killed for basphemy, since as a jew, you would come under the jurisdiction of the rabbies.
Quote:
Considering the abnormal psychological makeup of jews its no surprise that many will hit the talented end of the human spectrum, but you won't hear much about the failures. They get selected out. A big reason that jews got into various nations in the first place was because the creative jews produced intellectual capital and skills adapted towards specific nations, which was deemed of great interest.

Inside a jewish community there are major fragmentations, which i describe in terms of alpha and creative jews. The creative jews part includes the rabbis, artists, film directors, social revolutionaries etc... You will find these people are not manipulative but creative, turning over intellectual capital which can often be used by the often manipulative sociopathic jews. These creatives can be easily manipulated and co-erced into adapting their often idealistic and altruistic works.

The kind of brain required to be a good screenwriter is an aspergers brain. As the piece says the aspergers brain is often not in touch with social reality and can favour imagining a detailed ideal world without the nasty aspects of social reality prevailing, hence many jewish intellectual products churn out escapist dramas with happy conclusions.
Most Aspergers in Norway, have a practical jobs, though you find the highest density in informatics and mathematics in the university. I don't think they are very successfull one a whole, but I know that the non-aspergerian males in the same family, tend to be very successfull in technologial trades.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emanual Goldbloom
I think I might be an aspi... Einstien was one...

... If we could eliminate the genes for things like autism, I think it would be disastrous,The healthiest state for a gene pool is maximum diversity of things that might be good.

One of the first people to intuit the significance of this was Asperger himself - weaving his continuum like a protective blanket over the young patients in his clinic as the Nazis shipped so-called mental defectives to the camps.
"It seems that for success in science and art," he wrote, "a dash of autism is essential."

If Hitler himself was not an Asperger, then he had at least had lot of the traits.
Old 12-27-2008, 11:46 AM
entrepreneur

[quote=Emanual Goldbloom]I think I might be an aspi... Einstien was one...

As the genetic knowledge increases it will be possible to screen for the variants which turn asperger to autism, or the environmental agonists, which cause such a flip.

The asperger genes are being selected for in all societies to ensure certain kinds of necessary types. It's the balance that is important. A new theory i have is that the jewish agenda selects for a maximum rate of genetic variants geared towards an adaptive purpose highlighted by Kevin MacDonald which results in no demand for a stable population with average genetics.

There are many benefits which is clear in the number of jews who excel in science, computer engineering etc ... A negative flipside of this is the ashkenazi genetic disorders. On a more prevailent scale, increases in many disorders of the brain and nervous system, and a population which cannot build a succesfull and stable nation independently as a result of this.

Our world is built into a stable form from people with average genes. A healthy gene pool has to limit genetic diversity until we have a better understanding of how to control the mutations of disorders. If you are going to espouse diversity, you should provide better overall description of the complete picture rather than cite a few good examples.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:06 PM
Banned

A quote by Friedrich Nietzsche springs to mind.. "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
Old 12-27-2008, 12:24 PM
entrepreneur

[quote=delete]But you don't suffer from exactly the same, since you FMPOV seems to equate whites with the one you find where you live? My community works nothing like what you decribe, since it is decent and people help eachother, even if there is some violence when people get drunk.

I did that purely to falsify a WN notion prevailing on stormfront, that their genes are not impure enough to fall into the same degeneracy as races they deride. No way would i say it applies to all whites.

I do think that you have noticed some real differences in the social dynamic of jews compared to their hosts that is correct. I do however not think you are looking at the correct cause, as I think autistic traits were selected for in remote nuclear families to a higher density, than people living in large families in a village or a ghetto. The main reason I don't think jews is very high in Aspergers, since everywhere you read, the jewish culture come off as competetive.

There is likely lots of ways aspergers can arise, as it arises in nearly all populations. A great deal of jews are socially competitive. According to my model there are also a great deal striving away creatively detached on other projects. A more realistic analysis of jewish populations is to have a look at the different types and how they interplay. All you need for competition is testicles. Aspergers compete, fight and focus on striving for goals albeit in a socially disconnected manner. If anything aspergers is known for sticking at projects when most normal people would give up.

If you look at what culture Aspergers flourish best and is best integrated, my guess would be the germanic cultures, and that jewish Aspergers never really propered in jewish society until the emmancipation, when the germanics even gave the jews protection of the LAW, freeing them from the talmudic tyrrany of the Rabbies. Jews don't come clean on this, but Orthodox judaism was a totalitarian society, since speech, thought and behaviour was regulated, and the rabbies could punish any deviant at will for 1600-2500 years, also with death. People like you could for instance have been killed for basphemy, since as a jew, you would come under the jurisdiction of the rabbies.

I havent heard of this killing jewish deviants. I thought they were too scared of creating martyrs. I know i am heading on the road to various kinds of personal risk if i keep on track with the research i'm doing right now, and it leads to any kind of creatively accepted insight, although i imagine it would require a big commited project to get that far. Then i would need to decide if i'd be willing to go to jail for it.