The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Pub > The Lounge
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Lounge Easy and irreverent chat without losing composure.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:08 AM
Banned

Default Traitor Glenn Miller Collects Enough Whiggaz Mites to jewstify Publishing Litterature

TraitorGlenn Miller Collects Enough Whiggaz Mites to jewstify Publishing Litterature!

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post173032
http://www.thephora.net/forum/showth...772#post689772
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...8723#post58723

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasdaran;173023
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=91905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat

Preview the paper here: http://www.govnn.com/taa/TAA4.pdf

Constructive criticism welcome (doesn't necessarily mean we'll go with your opinions though)

50 copies ... $5.00
100 copies .. $10.00
200 copies .. $20.00

If you haven't already contributed ..

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Dogget, David Duke & TraitorGlenn's bitch

For the record I'm partial to just saying White when it comes to describing ourselves. I believe that applies to most of our people as well, Aryan seems foreign to most even if it shouldn't be. A much better name would be 'Beyond Chutzpa!!!' -- the chewish Alternative!!!

But I've put out quite a few Aryan Alternatives before and it is the same as putting out David Duke's stuff -- all paid for out of the same petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity -- and I'm happy to do it again, as with Donnie, not a compliant just my two cents as well.

Ron Dogget is both David Duke's paid feeb and a TraitorGlenn Miller supporter. Thus you see that both $permFront and VNNF are essentially the GM and Ford, the Evenrude & Johnson, of ZOG false fronts. ZOG supports both $permFront and VNN. Otherwise David Duke would have booted Ron Dogget a long time ago for working with TraitorGlenn Miller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraitorGlenn Miller

Whew doggitt !!! I'm gonna just love passing out this one. Great job, varg.

How can any genuine, jew-wise, WN not jump at the chance to support TAA #4 ???

Alex came up with The Aryan Alternative name. I like it myself. Why should we deny what we are - Aryans ?? And it's an in-your-face spittal on the jews. I say we keep the name.

As for the CofCC advertisement, Ron knows better than I how those folks feel about us. So leave out the ad.

The Council of Conservative Citizens is a Klan front organization in that their membership is much the same, except the CofCC has a lot of Klansmen now too old to run around in the woods. They know TraitorGlenn Miller because he used to be a Klansman and TGM run out on them at Greensboro in 1979 and betrayed a number of his fellow Klansmen. They know TraitorGlenn Miller all right, so TGM knows enough to tell LinderMiller and Vargina to not post an advertisement from them and Vargina and LinderMiller know enough not to ask why. Why? Because that might trigger a lawsuit and that might mean that TGM gets to get on the stand and admit to being a ZOG rat and that means bringing up TraitorGlenn Miller's present as well as past. Whigger Nutsionalists who are self-serving traitors on the ZOG dole don't want or need an explanation. In fact, they will probably ban the innocent whiggers not in the know quickly, as happens below.

The Virtual Death of a Whigga

Below is in reaction to a question as to why the whiggers' mites checks should go to TraitorGlenn Miller's PO Box in Springfield as opposed to Linder or VNN. Linder is always touchy as to questions as where the money comes to support TraitorGlenn Miller's Litterature efforts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher the Banned Whigger Feeb

Why not address the checks to the publication so there will be less chance of monkey business?

Quote:

What 'monkey business'? Every penny is accounted for & He posts updates of every donation on the forum even though the whiggaz mites never amounts to the real cost of our pet ZOG-rat's printing costs or travel expenses or cases of Jim Beam. I'll ban jewr stoopid whigga ass over this sheeut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher the Banned Whigger Feeb

Sorry if you took offense at Lasher's post. Nothing sinister meant, friend. Ah's a good whigga! Don't ban me bro!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Lindermiller

One more jackoff insinuation like this and you're gone, douchebag.

Rounder is reliable to the ZOG-penny from the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity and beyond the grave that his lying tongue he tried to dig for David Lane and who goes "Beyond Chutzpa" -- that's what we should really call this litterature because we quote David Lane's 14 words next to TraitorGlenn's PO Box number -- I bet David Lane would kill this pig from Valhalla if he could, since he goes into the red to fund this stuff at taxpayers expense, and that's not counting the sweat equity he has put in leading the charge and driving thousands of miles to pick up the finished product written by the finest of jew ghostwriters at the publisher's next door to the Jim Beam distillery. .

If you want to be useful, Lester, use your twattish pedantry to offer spelling or grammar corrections, otherwise **** off after I tell my faithfool meercat Vargina to ban your stupid whigga ass..

Why yes, TraitorGlenn Miller is wholly responsible for having this printed and distributed -- the whiggaz mites are a mere distraction to hide that this sort of activism by ZOG rats is pretty much paid for by ZOG -- like VNN.

Lasher will get banned for bringing this up, wait and see!

Quote:

Lasher the Banned Whigga Feeb -- with a jewser name like that, how could he have not seen THAT cummin'? -- is banned for disrupting an Activism thread after really before Alex warned him but before he could do it again. You don't mess with our financing or question it in any way!

Varg says bye now my job is done. I dun killt me a stoopid whigga who dint know the [d]rules. Heil Ratgroobbers!

When Is The Best Time To Spread Nutzi Litterature?

Quote:

I think Alex has said once before.. The best time to distribute would be early sunday morning before the tired whiggers who have to work for a living awake and can't whup my cowardly whigga ass . . . go to White middle class or upper class neighborhoods not some place where the niggers or beaners can whup jewr meercat ass . . . throw it right next to their sunday papers. So when all the White guys who are home from work go out to get their sunday paper.. they'll get a dose of TAA as well as a dose of litterature is a lot less fun in the getting than a dose of clap . . . that ought to make us a lot of friends and influence people. It might be a lot smarter to simply put out some of this crapola by posting it to VNNF and giving people a choice as to whether they want this crap -- but itz not about winning Whites over but about putting ZOG false-front spokesrats Alexis Linderwitz and TraitorGlenn Miller, drunken ZOG-rat forward front and center as 'White Nationalist' leaders . . .

It will also make it harder for some jew to drive around and steal the papers out of peoples lawns like has happened for the other papers so that pissed off whiggers can bitch about limiting the First Amendment and give us the credit for littering their lawns with 'hate litterature' . . . .

Why yes, sneak around like a cowardly whigger putting TraitorGlenn's litterature next to the Sunday morning jewspaper -- where the whiggers posting who read the jewspaper will be sure to have a fit. That's activism in action! Pissing off whiggers with litterature they didn't want like a bunch of faggoty Jehovah's Witnesses but being cowardly about it as well.

LinderMiller gots a better idea!!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis LinderMiller

Sunday morning probably works ok. When I have done distributed in the past, it was always in the daylight in the afternoon, around 2-4pm on a weekday. Then people come home and pick up the paper in their driveway as they go in for supper. They may tell you that they don't want any of 'that waycist nazi shit' and save you one of TraitorGlenn's ZOGbux papers. I have always distributed in the daylight when it is safe and I can get my picture in the jewspaper, and I do not recommend distributing at night, especially not in the wee hours because Auntie Waycists who see you on their front lawn messing around with their jewspapers can shoot you dead in places like Texas and the piglice will only take a report. I'm like TraitorGlenn Miller and don't want to be shot by a White Man on his property. TraitorGlenn still is pissing about the time Mad Dog Marty nearly plugged him in Mad Dog's momma's doublewide. And another time, a Mad-Dog sort sicced his demon dog rat terrier on me and it grabbed hold of my wanger, stretched it out another inch to three inches, which did me absolutely no good until I knew Elishaba Strom and not even that much good then. Oy Vey!!!

The struggle to spread litterature paid for by ZOG AND to make the summer edition of the SPLC 'Intelligence Report' continues!

The limiting factor in TraitorGlenn Miller's printing litterature -- for whiggers to put in trash cans after bitching to the piglice, for the SPLC to scare their jew supporters that TraitorGlenn Miller and the sick weasel LinderMiller and nutzis like Vargina the LinderMiller Meercat will both litter their front lawns with hate litterature in the dead of night and send them to the gas chambers and ovens the next day if a thousand sheckels are not sent yesterday, and for TraitorGlenn Miller and LinderMiller to con the whigger feebs that they are the face of White Hate -- is limited to once a year so as to disguise the fact that it isn't the whiggaz mites financing this effort. TraitorGlenn Miller could print up a daily if it wasn't for the fact that even a nitwit whigger like Lasher might figure out that he was participating in a ZOG false front operation.

I think it is time for a letter to the Springfield and Aurora jewspapers about how TraitorGlenn Miller isn't a Nazi, but rather a ZOG snitch still working to catch whigger feebs. jewr tax ZOG-bux at work.

And Pasdaran, why haven't you figured out TraitorGlenn and LinderMiller by now? Are you as big of a feeb as Lenny?

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum

Last edited by MartinLindstedt : 04-06-2009 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Add Links
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 AM
Established member

Does anyone on this forum actually contribute any money to TGM? I can't think of anyone with two braincells to rub together who wouldn't use their money as toilet paper before doing that.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:44 PM

That paper is useless.

The forum itself generates more readers than the paper would, and that hasn't made a difference whatsoever.

As the past editions of their paper have proven, since there's less active posting members on that board now than in the past.

Throwing a white themed paper on people's lawns is a waste of time and money. People will glance at it, see the word nigger and jew and either call the cops, or throw it away.

If by chance VNN does gain new members from the tabloid, they will either be tarded, banned or ran off by trolls.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphere
Throwing a white themed paper on people's lawns is a waste of time and money. People will glance at it, see the word nigger and jew and either call the cops, or throw it away.

If by chance VNN does gain new members from the tabloid, they will either be tarded, banned or ran off by trolls.

Better to spam some Blogs IMO.

Doesn't cost anything and chances are more people will see Blogs then one paper in one yard.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:46 PM
GRIFFITH RUTHERFORD HARSH IV

The paper they offer up yet again looks like it was put together by retarded 3rd graders as a practical joke.

I'd be embarrassed to toss that at 3am, let alone hand it out to adults.

I can't understand why they can't write original content, vnn used to be all about people writing articles and submitting them for reader mail. Now they act like that never happened.

Sean Hannity/Rush Limbaugh/Glenn Beck
The government can and should force private individuals to hire black people,
but it is wholly unconstitutional for a government to force people to purchase affordable health insurance!

Republican: Proud-to-be-yokel, fake blue-collar, pro-white-collar type of person.

Last edited by Jett : 04-07-2009 at 05:56 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:40 AM
Banned

Default TraitorGlenn Miller's Rat Albion Visits StumbleInn.

TraitorGlenn Miller's Rat Albion Visits StumbleInn

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post173185

Quote:
Originally Posted by albion;173054

Well Albion, can you give us some pictures of TraitorGlenn snitching at the sundry trials of his associates?

What sort of creature is so depraved that it thinks it is safe to hang around and defend a rat? Isn't someone who defends and supports a rat a rat itself?

http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/turd0205.html
http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/copyrite.html
http://www.resist.com/updates/AryanU...te_29OCT04.htm
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=435956
http://www.freetheorder.org/Miller2.html

I'm looking for pictures. I have an address. TraitorGlenn's wife Margaret signed the certified mail receipt for waiver of service. TraitorGlenn has less than 20 days to sign the waiver and send an answer. I'm getting the waivers every day. Got an answer from Attorney General Chris Koster today.

So, I see you got the rat patrol to protect the rat. Keep on plugging. Spread more litterature. TraitorGlenn is going to get some more free publicity -- and some of it will be written by me.

By the way, TraitorGlenn Miller as a caught rat isn't that dangerous. What is amusing is how this rat leads us to other rats -- like jewrself. So how many pieces of silver do you get, 'Albion?' Sometimes I think that TraitorGlenn has been left out in the cold so that ZOG can plug its rat any time, then roll up the anti-rat Movement using a dead rat it killed as an excuse. But sooner or later all the rats get theirs.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:47 AM
a hero to some

I took a look at the online PDF. It is beyond horrible. Sometimes I think they want to drive whites away from WN.
Old 04-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Banned

Default The Purpose of the LinderMiller Litterature Project

The Purpose of the LinderMiller Litterature Project

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...200#post173200
http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/blog/?p=320
http://www.pastorlindstedt.org/forum...=90&p=281#p281
http://www.originaldissent.com/forum...8806#post58806

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphere
That paper is useless.

The forum itself (VNNF) generates more readers than the paper (TraitorGlenn Miller's 'The Aryan Alternative') would, and that hasn't made a difference whatsoever.

As the past editions of their paper have proven, since there's less active posting members on that board now than in the past.

If by chance VNNF does gain new members from the tabloid, they will either be tarded, banned or ran off by trolls.

TraitorGlenn Miller's 'Litterature Project' is useful in that it creates a network of rats and a good ZOG false-front organization to capture a different brand of feeb whigger than the other ZOG false front organization $permFront. VNNF is like Ford to $permFront's General Motors in that it attracts Auntie Xian urban and suburban whiggers willing to play at White Nationalism while ignoring that TraitorGlenn Miller is a rat. It also serves as an excuse to get a known ZOG informant -- the most notorious being TraitorGlenn Miller -- back into the Movement to show that snitching is acceptable behavior and to downplay the efforts of our Movement racial martyrs.

All of the above criticisms of VNNF are valid. VNNF used to have a web page, which has declined, like that of $permFront to where now nobody goes to see it. Pretty soon nothing but whigger feebs, ZOG rats, and a million whigger 'MuhDikkk!!!' posts.

But phorafags/feebs has a bunch of VNNF boat piss-pul as well, refugees from that toxic environment. I myself came over here after Billy Roper's failed Christmas Coup of 2004 under Flake the Bitcher, who often jewlagged me because I would fight with the whiggers and mamzers, but still it was the most free forum. Now phorafags/feebs got me locked up here in the jewlag where I attend for the whigger, mamzer and jew hunting. This mattoid chaos run by free-range mamzers and whigger feebs is still better than a ZOG false front operation where I would be summarily banned on sight, as at VNNF and $permFront.

ZOG doesn't want these false-front efforts to generate real results for White Nationalism. Far from it. What is wanted is names, IP addresses, and for Internut activism to supplant the far more dangerous 'out-in-the-woods' lone-wolfism or random violence which these Internut whigger feebs will denounce immediately.

Last edited by MartinLindstedt : 04-07-2009 at 06:19 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 10:54 AM
The Oregonian

Quote:
Albion fits all the marks for some piglice burrocrat sitting and worming its way throughout the bowel Movement.
I smell piglice or the nark in this Albion.

Whigger Ass Clown, or Piglice Burrocrat --- only Marty knows for sure....

Last edited by albion : 04-07-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:56 AM
Colorless AmeriKKKan.

one very simple change they need to make, which would be one small step in the right direction would be to dump the drawings. That is the first(and for many the only)thing people will focus on. There is a thread where you are supposed to be able to offer constructive criticism, but not much point in even bothering. Anything I have to say will surely result in ole' Glenn calling me a kike.(amusing but yet it gets old at the same time)

Quote:

Or they would be called/ assumed to be trolls. A few people seem to think that everyone who signs up over there is either Jett or Mike Jahn.
And they are fat. Have you ever seen so many fat people? Poverty? Poverty of what? Having enough to buy so much food to eat that you become obese this is poverty? Only one TV? This is poverty? A house with a roof over your head? This is Poverty? Indoor plumbing? Electric appliances? Refrigeration? Phones? Cell phones? Computers? Designer clothes made by rap stars? $200 Nikes? Free medicine and medical care if you really need it? Is having all this poverty? What the hell, then, do we call the scenes they shoot out of Africa that they use to lay guilt trips down on all of us? -Ultimate Warrior

http://www.buchanan.org/
http://www.amren.com/