The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Academy > Miscellaneous
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous Discuss topics that don't fit into any specific forum.

Old 05-31-2013, 08:49 PM
Established member

Default Insightful Remarks from the Shoutbox

Woe betide the poaster who besmirches this thread with gossip queen drama.

Let us begin...
Quote:
[13:18] Thomas777: The shitlib is just some goofy creep whose parents sent it to college for no reason. Its not very smart and its not attractive or charasmatic. It has no religion or culture or anything. So it just pretends to be ''outraged'' when it isn't being an exhibitionist in other ways to compensate for a lack of personality or any interesting trait
Old 06-03-2013, 12:26 AM
Unmensch

[16:25] Errigal: I was listening to the Inferno part of Dante's Divine Comedy yesterday and the lower circles of Hell contain flatterers and women who practice witchcraft. That's where people who work in the media now go
Old 06-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Unmensch

[12:22] Ash: Apparently the camps program was like one big 'Classify Me' thread
Old 06-03-2013, 09:46 PM
Otto e Mezzo/Desultory Pistolero/Flaneur

As the originator of this thread concept I will once again re-state the intent:

- the thread is to collect insightful and/or witty shouts from the shoutbox
- the thread is not intended to 'score points' against other members nor to even discuss other members
- submitting one's own shouts is bad form and is disallowed

Solyanka's, Errigal's, and this post by myself should all be removed from this thread by the mods.

A worthless Croat hooligan in service of Rome, just like back in the days of Thirty Years War. - Petr on Niccolo and his Donkey
Old 06-04-2013, 03:47 AM
Team Shi'a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccolo and Donkey
As the originator of this thread concept I will once again re-state the intent:

- the thread is to collect insightful and/or witty shouts from the shoutbox
- the thread is not intended to 'score points' against other members nor to even discuss other members
- submitting one's own shouts is bad form and is disallowed

Solyanka's, Errigal's, and this post by myself should all be removed from this thread by the mods.

The poasts you reference have already been deleted by their authors, however...

I'm going to leave your poast up as a reminder. Furthermore, I'll move this thread to the miscellaneous forum in hopes that these guidelines will be heeded (and enforced, if need be).
Old 06-04-2013, 08:46 PM
We have to put up with the mythology of our time

Thomas777: I liked ''To Catch a Predator'' because it was an unintentional indictment of America. Hansen is this normal white Christian guy, and the chomos he'd expose were mostly Jews, immigrant weirdos, wealthy shitlibs, self styled nigger lotharios, and some token typical lumpenproles. In other words, chomo demographics basically look like a DNC convention.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:30 PM
Platinum member

[15:25] Thomas777: I don't quite see why this is - Europe, historically, is constantly immersed in tribal warring; yet somehow the Euros can't wrap their mind around the fact that Chicago Poles and Southern blacks might not get along real well when the latter arrive en masse in the former's neighborhood

[15:24] Thomas777: Foreigners for some reason can't comprehend that there's many, many ethnic groups in America and they generally don't get along. There's not this mass conspiracy of white guys who all belong to the same fraternity and agree that they hate niggers
Old 06-05-2013, 02:09 AM
Team Shi'a

regarding the Navy gaygendertransqueer SEAL

top down

[11:08] Errigal: Getting a sex change is the thing to do now I guess when you face a fork in the road or crisis. I liked it better when guys became drunks or joined a monastery

[11:11] Errigal: "It's a medical condition! You wouldn't laugh at someone with cancer would you???????????"

[11:13] Errigal: It's not odd at all for a man to want to reinvent himself after killing for a cruel master but this body multilation act is a new twist

[11:15] Errigal: Women will adore this story because they really like the idea of "tough guys" with feet of clay. Also it's naughty and involves genitals

[11:17] Jim Ed of those Elk: Feminism's got most men so screwed-up they're now extending pathetic "You go, girls!" to transvestites. These emasculated men will feed their own children to the devil for a good show.

[11:21] Errigal: Well yes they make women into these mythical characters that I can see how some guy can decide to escape himself and join all the wonderful Oprah fans. They don't have to kill Afghan kids, they can just eat, pray and love!

[11:22] Errigal: I guess you can judge an era by the way people go crazy.

[11:23] Errigal: This ex-SEALs exit strategy is to join the ladies. TV told him that's just the bestest thing in the whole world to be

Old 06-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Established member

Quote:
Milesian: Answer - more sex ed
Milesian: Somehow we managed to have children since time immemorial without sex ed. Now we've got it and people can't seem to form families far less keep them together
^
|
Arrow of time
Old 06-10-2013, 11:05 PM
Unmensch

Thomas777, about "To Catch a Predator":
Quote:
Its really something though, anthropologically, because it brings shitamerica out of the woodwork. Low-rent scumjews, Juggalos, perpetually aroused retards, 1990s type wiggers, fucked up off brand immigrants, self-styled nigger lotharios, etc.