The Phora  

Go Back   The Phora > The Academy > History > Historical Revisionism
User Name
Password
Blog Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Historical Revisionism Debate your interpretation of historical events here if it significantly differs from generally accepted recorded history.

Old 06-20-2006, 10:57 AM
Censor

Default Who are the Secret Overlords of the Holocaust?

What shadowy group is responsible for creating this 'myth', and then KEEPING IT IN PLACE like Opus Dei in the Da Vinci Code, "Revisionists" of the Phora?

I would like to discuss this specific issue, gentlemen. Now that you have a forum dedicated to this...business...we can afford to discuss these subjects individually rather than the whole topic in single threads.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:59 AM
Chester-> banned

Those that profit from it.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:02 AM
Censor

I'm sure that there are those on this board who are 'on the fence', as it were, regarding the Holocaust. I'm also certain that THIS question, in particular, is one they would like answered. The massive conspiracy to INVENT a historical event and then catalogue it in such detail is unprecedented in human history. So I'm sure that they are very curious about the details of this. Certainly there must be an answer.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:31 AM
Have Brain, Will Cavil

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n5p25_Weber.html

"Even before the end of the Second World War in Europe, that is, before any careful or detailed investigation was possible, the Six Million figure was already in wide circulation. For example, in essays published in late 1944 and early 1945, the prominent Soviet-Jewish writer Ilya Ehrenburg repeatedly told his many readers that "the Germans" had killed six million Jews. In an article published in March 1945, for instance, in the English-language London weekly, Soviet War News, he wrote: "The world now knows that Germany has killed six million Jews." [See note]

"Some weeks later, as David Irving has related, this figure was affirmed in New York by representatives of major Jewish organizations: [See note]

"In June 1945, just a few weeks after the end of the war in Europe, three Jewish lawyers who represented major Jewish organizations, met in New York with Robert Jackson, who would soon be serving as the chief U.S. prosecutor at the so-called "International Military Tribunal" in Nuremberg. Jackson asked how many Jews had lost their lives in all Nazi-occupied lands. The number, he was told, was six million.

"By remarkable coincidence, some twenty-five years earlier the American Jewish community had been warning of a "holocaust" of six million Jews in Europe. In an address published in 1919 in a leading Jewish American paper, the American Hebrew of New York City, under the headline "The Crucifixion of Jews Must Stop!," the former governor of New York state, Martin Glynn, spoke repeatedly of "six million" European Jews who were "dying" and "being whirled toward the grave" in a "threatened holocaust of human life." [See note]

"Given all this, it is hardly surprising that someone was found to provide "proof" for the Six Million figure at the most extravagant judicial undertaking in history, the 1945-46 trial in Nuremberg of Hermann Göring, Rudolf Hess, and other high-ranking Third Reich personalities. The legendary figure was fixed in history at the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg, where it was cited by chief British prosecutor Sir Hartley Shawcross in his closing address, and by the Allied judges in their final judgment. [See note]

"This figure was not the result of any careful investigation, research, or calculation. The only specific evidence presented for it to the Nuremberg Tribunal was the hearsay testimony of former SS officer Wilhelm Höttl (sometimes spelled Hoettl), who said that he recalled it from a remark by Adolf Eichmann, the wartime head of the Jewish affairs section of Himmler's Reich Security Main Office (RSHA). Höttl, who also served with the RSHA during the war, stated in an affidavit dated November 26, 1945, and provided to the U.S. prosecution at Nuremberg, that Eichmann confided to him in August 1944 that some four million Jews had been killed in the "various extermination camps," and another two million had been killed in other ways, mostly in shootings by Einsatzgruppen forces in the course of the military campaign in Russia. [See note]

"Eichmann himself, it should be noted, later called the Höttl story "nonsense," vigorously denied ever having made the alleged remark, and speculated that Höttl may have picked up the figure from a radio or newspaper report. [See note]

"If it were not for Wilhelm Höttl's role in branding into the world's consciousness the trademark Six Million figure, his place in history would likely be little more than a footnote."
Old 06-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Censor

So the Jews, is that your answer?
Old 06-20-2006, 12:16 PM
Have Brain, Will Cavil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulla the Dictator

So the Jews, is that your answer?
Bicyclists, rather. Lance Armstrong is the heir of Weishaupt's office.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Censor

So a Jewish reporter, the New York times, and the lawyers of 'several Jewish organizations' are responsible for fabricating the Holocaust, forcing the governments of Britain, France, the United States, the USSR, and the rest of Europe to falsify evidence, plant bodies, and fabricate documents?

And then this Jewish reporter, the New York Times, and the lawyers of 'several Jewish organizations' created a shadowy unit of enforcers to KEEP the governments of Britain, France, the United States, the USSR, and the rest of Europe in compliance with this fabrication, as well as penetrating academia to force them to go along with it as well?

Are you sure this is the best you can do?

BTW, this is NOT a thread about "The Holocaust didn't happen". This is a thread about who supposedly is responsible for 'making it up' and keeping it as "orthodox history". Don't tell me thats the best you can do.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:27 PM
Ronin

Quote:
So a Jewish reporter, the New York times, and the lawyers of 'several Jewish organizations' are responsible for fabricating the Holocaust, forcing the governments of Britain, France, the United States, the USSR, and the rest of Europe to falsify evidence, plant bodies, and fabricate documents?

And then this Jewish reporter, the New York Times, and the lawyers of 'several Jewish organizations' created a shadowy unit of enforcers to KEEP the governments of Britain, France, the United States, the USSR, and the rest of Europe in compliance with this fabrication, as well as penetrating academia to force them to go along with it as well?

Are you sure this is the best you can do?

BTW, this is NOT a thread about "The Holocaust didn't happen". This is a thread about who supposedly is responsible for 'making it up' and keeping it as "orthodox history". Don't tell me thats the best you can do.

The whole "Holocaust" mythology really did not feature in the American psyche before the 1967 war...as the Jewish/Israeli lobby gaining clout in the USA, and Israel came under increasing scrutiny for its questionable security measures, the "Holocaust" became the catch-all justification for any and all Jewish excesses (military and political).

This tendency culminated with the tax-funded, First Church of Holocaustianity which is located in our Nation's capital.
She was determined to put me out into the night as soon as possible. The usual thing. Always getting shoved out into the night like this, I said to myself I'm bound to end up somewhere. That's some consolation. ''Chin up...'', I kept saying to myself, to keep up my courage. ''What with being chucked out of everywhere, you're sure to find whatever it is that scares all those bastards so. It must be at the end of the night, and that's why they're so dead set against going to the end of the night''.

-Celine
Old 06-20-2006, 12:29 PM
Censor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas777
The whole "Holocaust" mythology really did not feature in the American psyche before the 1967 war...as the Jewish/Israeli lobby gaining clout in the USA, and Israel came under increasing scrutiny for its questionable security measures, the "Holocaust" became the catch-all justification for any and all Jewish excesses (military and political).

This tendency culminated with the tax-funded, First Church of Holocaustianity which is located in our Nation's capital.

This doesn't address the question that I'm sure 'everyone on the fence' about this issue would like answered. Who made it up?

The genocide of European Jews certainly existed in HISTORY before 1967, Tom, and had an influence in both American and European politics in the shadow it cast over the far right on both continents. This is not an issue for this thread, however.

I'm curious where this diabloical scheme was hatched, and who carried it out.
Old 06-20-2006, 12:32 PM
Merry Man

Quote:
I'm curious where this diabloical scheme was hatched, and who carried it out.

Diabolical scheme? No, more like self-serving exaggeration...